Monday, October 27, 2008

Would you like some beans...

with that sprout?



we broke out the hair ties this weekend! Man does this girl have a full head of hair on her!

cousin maddie was baptized on sunday, so we went over to celebrate! Now mind you, Maddie is about a month younger than Little Miss... and about 3 pounds heavier. And cousin Sam is 2 weeks older and a good 8 pounds or so heavier. BUT I'VE GOT MORE HAIR! SUCKERS! Then cousin Jacob is having a big birthday this coming weekend- 3 (I think...)


I hear ya, kid...


Jacob was telling me secrets...


Me and cousin-uncle Pat


Jacob playing with Maddie and Sam

so why am i posting so late, you ask? because i have a little girl in her room giggling, singing and talking to herself... at 11 o'clock at nite.

cross your fingers that the video of Charlotte opening her Halloween card from Great Grandma Ball uploads tomorrow!

p.s. here I am hanging out with Matilda this weekend, too!

No comments: